- offering yourself as an expert and as a potential partner in international FLW research consortia,
- having a research tool at one’s disposal to find eligible partners worldwide for your own project activities.
- to get an overview of completed and current FLW research and technology approaches and the leading experts/institutions behind them,
- to find experts/consultants in order to establish future FLW policy and research strategies,
- to implement national and international FLW research funding programmes considering the state of the science, focusing on knowledge gaps, and avoiding overlaps and unnecessary research duplication.
The following survey is split into two parts, the creation of your expert profile and the registration of your projects.
Sustainability Special Issue on national FLW strategies now available
Dr. Thomas Schmidt, Stefan Lange and Dr. Felicitas Schneider from Thünen Institute worked as guest-editors for a special issue of the Journal "Sustainability" addressing „National Food Loss and Waste Prevention Strategies and Monitoring approaches – an interdisciplinary challenge for decision makers, researchers and practice“.
Finally, we achieved the valuable contribution from 10 international author groups who went successfully through the review process. The papers include experiences from all five continents. They are freely available for download here through open access. We would like to thank all colleagues who shared their valuable insights with us!